|ISD PASSED ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFICATION AUDIT
Mar 19, 2010
It is with great pride to announce that International Skill Development, Inc. has successfully passed the Certification Audit (ISO 9001-2008) conducted by TUV Management on February 17, 2010 without major nonconformity and with the following positive remarks:
7 Positive remarks
A Further positive development of the documented QMS would be to state with regard to the commitment of management to customer focus through the process improvement.
Further positive observations particularly worthy of mention were:
• Commitment of the management and staff to learn the requirement of ISO 9001 by conducting continuous training sessions to refresh and update their knowledge.
• Providing more accessible means for applicants to process their application thru the “Jobs On Wheels”
• Extensive evaluation of training effectiveness by creating test modules to assess the level of understanding of the trainees.
• Having a one-stop-shop facility that includes in-house issuance of Overseas Employment Certificate, conduct of Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar and Trade Test of third party all fot the convenience of the applicants
• Strict monitoring of vendor performance
It should be mentioned that ISD has been an ISO Certified Company since 1999 and this year we successfully passed the certification audit for the new version ISO 9001-2008.